TV Show Stereotypes #7: Revenge of the Zombies!

Hello again and this time we are once again talking about iZombie as there is another thing that I didn’t really notice at first but it was following the trope was having a foreign sidekick or companion character. The character is named Ravi Chakrabarti and he is a doctor trying to help Liz find a cure for zombism. He basically does a lot for Liz, such as infiltrate a zombie-hating group and provide her the brains she needs to eat in emergency situations. He doesn’t seem to get much love in the show as even though he is seemingly carrying the most weight, the show focuses on Liz more. Don’t get me wrong Ravi does get his moments to shine now and again but from what I’ve seen from the show so far that doesn’t seem to be the case. This still doesn’t stop my enjoyment of the show but now that I see it, I can’t just ignore it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

TV Show Stereotypes #2 A Continuation!

First Actual Post! TV Show Stereotype #1